Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'll be busy

Hey guys.Right after this I will be going back to Batang Berjuntai.Huwarggh.I hate that place.But,what to do.I just got one year left to finished my study there.I'll register for the new semester on 2january09.I'll be busy and rarely be online to post new blog.If I got chances,I'll post some new blog.And,do pray for my luck in my new sem okk :)
Btw.I forget to tell you'll why I choose my blog name mylifeinthefablane.Do you guys wanna know about it?? Haha.I choose this tittle because I adore Kimora Lee Simmons so much.I love to watch her show everyday mann!! I hope,one fine day,I'll be like her,a successful entrepreneur and a hot mama. :)
Hahh.And on my new year eve,I just chillin at home saje.Malas maw kuar ouhh.Ramai sangat orang kuar malam tadi.Pastuh,manyak sangat rush.Haha.So,better stay at home.

So guys,that's it for now.See you,when you see me.
Take care.
XOXO.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment