Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Time. :)

Wahh.This is the first time I'm writing in this blog.So,friends,please do read it okk.Hmm.Memandangkn this is the first time i menulis,jadik,i nak kenalkn diri jewhh lahh.Firstly,i'm Nadhrah Alias.Stay in Ampang.I'm 9teen,studying at UNiSEL.And,I'm taking Diploma in TESL.Eventough i'm taking TESL,but,my grammar was suck mann!! Haha.I'm the eldest in my family.I have four adik adik.One little sister and 3 little brother thou.I love my mama and ayah so much.And yet,i don't want to listen to them. I'm so stubborm.but,semakin besa,degil itu sudah berkuranglahh skett demi sedikit. Its nothing much bout me actually.I'm just a simple girl with a big dream.Hmm.I tataw lahh nape i pegi unisel nih.My dad yg suruh,so,i pegi jewhh lahh.Unisel sangat boring.Tate entertainment langsung.Tak macam kat Ampang.Mule2 masuk unisel tuh,rajen lahh i balek.But,lame2,malas plak.Da lahh jaoh.Meletihkan taw.I think this is for tonite.And,before i forget,Happy New Year Friends.May ALL your dreams come true.Take care. :)
p/s : sorry if my writing was suck.this is my first time aite. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment