Monday, January 12, 2009

BusyBusy :)

hey guys.
its been long when i post my last blog.hmm.i'm really busy for the past week.its been hactic for me.i'm having classes form monday until saturday taw.huwaaa.penatlahh.but.what to do.i have two more finals before i go for a practical teaching.and.everyday.i have morning classes.i hate it thou. but.i have to go for the class.if not,i akan fail lahh.haha.so.this sem,i'll be taking 7subject.that's tough mann.i hope,i can handle it lahh.and.i miss my boyfriend ouhh.its been a long time since i last jmpe dyeh.wahahaha.kayh guys.i have to go.i nak continue doing my asgnmnt.take care.see u,when u see me.mwach.
;)

2 comments:

  1. Ehem ehem. Belajar rajin rajin ye. Nanti cuti belanja la kami. Hehehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ihikk.
    insyallah uncle rashdan
    huhu
    :)

    ReplyDelete